The Healing Horse Sanctuary in partnership with Spirit & Soul/Macmillan
A unique service, designed specifically for people living with and beyond Cancer. Partnering with Macmillan we are able to offer people four free individual sessions:
- An opportunity to let go of treatment burden.
- An opportunity to rebuild/ develop confidence and self-esteem.
- An opportunity to engage with a non-judgemental service for support and self-development
- An opportunity for empowerment and setting goals
- An opportunity to be in nature.
Access to four funded individual sessions over an 8–10-week period. (any further sessions have to be self-funded or alternatively funded.
- The project is being researched by Loughborough University so will have questionnaires to complete before and after as we want to help explore whether what we do works on a larger scale.
- For any cancer type.
- For anyone living with and beyond cancer.
- Perfect for anyone struggling emotionally or unable to let go and move on.
- We are not wheelchair accessible; therefore, participants need to be stable on their feet and healthy enough to actively participate.
*No riding and no previous horse experience necessary.